Build a Rewarding Business as a Pop Consultant
Pop Consultants (PC) focus on building lasting relationships with buyers and sellers and driving repeat business. The PC will “own their market” and focus on building a book of repeatable business using referrals and word-of-mouth as a key marketing tool.
- PCs are expected to foster strong relationships with the Pop team, and to provide exceptional experiences for both buyers and sellers.
- The PC will be expected to build their business by aggressively managing Pop-provided leads and generating new listings along with referrals from highly satisfied customers.
- Respond to phone calls, texts, emails, and web inquiries (leads) from sellers and buyers.
- Connect sellers to buyers by initiating offers and successfully moving them to the closing stage.
- Consistently adhere to Pop’s company values.
- Consistently follow-up on buyer leads to match inquires with products that fit their needs
- Consistently connect buyer leads to sellers through product showings and interactions with customers
- Develop product listings including descriptions, photos, and pricing/ value information
- Improve the quality of our listings to optimize sales opportunities
- Participate in moving the transaction to a successful conclusion
- Seek referrals from buyers and sellers
- Collaborate to improve the overall satisfaction for our team
- Help move our customer satisfaction levels to new heights
- Perform moderate physical activities like boarding a boat or RV for photos (these tasks may be assigned to Product Support Specialists)
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of the boat and RV markets
- Digital skills including email, text messaging, web research and follow-up processes encompassing writing and communications
- Reliable on-line access
- Experience using a CRM or follow-up processes
- Access to safe and reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Outgoing personality and organizational skills
- Must be capable to search websites and think outside the box
- Must be proficient in the Google productivity tools
- Must be a go-getter, multi-tasker, and problem solver
Become a Pop Consultant
Apply today and if your background is aligned with the Pop Consultant opportunity, a Pop Market Director will contact you for an initial discussion.